We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist with 2-3 years of experience in performance advertising to join our team. This is a mid level position responsible for developing and executing digital marketing strategies tailored to large agency clients.
- Self-starter Mentality: Sense of ownership is the biggest requirement for any role in our team. Individual growth is based on trust that work will be completed diligently.
- Passion for Digital: Strong passion and knowledge for technology, digital marketing, and emerging communications.
- Hands-on Digital Experience: 2-3 years of practical experience working with Digital Advertising platforms (Google, Facebook, LinkedIn) and Google Analytics.
- Understanding Marketing Automation and CRM platforms also helps.
- Experience in managing client & partner relationships.
- Global Approach: Outstanding English verbal and written skills.
- Professional Attitude: Reliable and efficient skills for organizing and conducting professional business communication via email, phone and in person.
- Proactive approach & attitude: Being proactive in day-to-day work is a requirement and part of the team culture.
- Excellent Communication Skills: Communicating with clients, team members and partners is part of the ongoing work. This includes solid presentation skills.
- Develop and execute Digital Marketing projects: Work with large agency clients to define business goals and support those goals with digital projects.
- Client communication on an ongoing basis: (both in-person and online), related to all undergoing Digital Marketing projects. The communication will be in both Bulgarian and English.
- Stay ahead of industry trends: Proactively initiate Digital Marketing projects that go beyond standard strategies and confidently experiment with new implementations.
- Manage external company partnerships with vendor partners (Google, LinkedIn, Facebook and Influ2). This includes keeping up to date with the latest releases, collecting best practices, building case studies and collaborating directly on tactical & strategic opportunities.
- Google Ads
- Facebook Ads
- LinkedIn Ads
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Looker Studio
- Marketo / HubSpot Advertising Integrations
- Flexible Work Hours: We encourage you to use flexible working hours that will help keep both you and your clients happy.
- Remote Office: Fancy working from the beach, the mountains or just from home? No problem. We love doing that too! We just expect that we spend some time together in the first 3-6 months in order to facilitate excellence in your onboarding.
- Unlimited Days Off: This is not a joke. Your health and wellbeing is important to us. Take care of yourself, have fun, and then return ready for big challenges!
- Custom Onboarding Plan: From day 1 you will be welcomed with a tailored onboarding plan that aims to fast track you during that period. We will make sure you get full on-the-job training, all needed certifications, and your very personal guide who will help you grow as a professional.
- Personal training budget
- Private healthcare
- Latest tech & gadgets – M1 MacBook Pro, Logitech MX peripherals, and more
- Perks & Benefits of CampusX: CampusX is a fast-growing co-sharing ecosystem that offers perks such as personal assistants. The list of services keeps expanding so there will be more added over time.
- Free Specialty Coffee: We make sure the office is equipped with a wide range of specialty coffees. A few of the preferred coffee bakeries are The Barn (DE), Dabov, Family Coffee Roasters, and Chucky’s. We also host specialty coffee experience events with professional baristas visiting our office.
Apply now and grow with us
Paid Growth Consultant Form
"*" indicates required fields