Our Data & Analytics team is expanding and is looking for a technically-minded individual to continue our growth in the space. This is a key position within the team and is a great opportunity to grow and shape the role around the right candidate’s interests and skills.
This is a senior position responsible for developing and executing data collection & analytics tactics tailored to agency clients.
A typical day as part of the team might involve a bit of coding, architecting data collection solutions, supporting the paid advertising team with data activation or learning about a new tool in the ever-growing MarTech space.
Role: TECHNICAL WEB ANALYST
Within our team, you will find sports enthusiasts, paragliding pilots, foodies, filmmakers, space fans, nature lovers, and musicians. We are multidimensional people and appreciate all passion for life. Based at CampusX and the heart of the local tech scene, we share the fun, lively, and dynamic environment that welcomes all dreamers.
Development & Growth
You would have a custom onboarding and development plan built especially for you. The objective of the plan is to provide a growth layout based on tailored learning materials, certification milestones, and frequent 1:1 feedback loop sessions, including:
- Professional development track with clear expectations for your role
- List of all certifications you need to obtain and a timeline to do it
- Training, workshops, and one-on-ones with a trainer that will fast-track your development
- Monthly one-on-ones with feedback on both ends for the onboarding progress
You will work directly with the data & analytics lead, who will be available to you to answer all questions you might have and help you succeed in this role.
- Implement data collection solutions for growing startups (Tools: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Segment.com, Facebook Pixel, Google Ads and more).
- Build and maintain Google Analytics accounts and custom configurations
- Develop website tagging solutions using Tag Management Systems. Build standard and custom tags and triggers for dynamic data collection to multiple data destinations.
- Support agency Paid Consulting team with conversion tracking (online and offline)
- Build client-facing and internal reporting dashboards
- Own client communication on an ongoing basis (both in-person and online), related to all undergoing Analytics projects. The communication will be in both Bulgarian or/and English.
- Stay ahead of industry trends and proactively initiate Data & Analytics projects that go beyond standard strategies and implementations
- Opportunity to mentor junior colleagues
- Building new and auditing existing Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager client accounts
- Building tracking infrastructure in Google Tag Manager to collect custom events across multiple platforms
- Liaise with client developer teams to implement on-site data layers based on written documentation
- Build and support custom data pipelines (e.g. from ad platforms to Google Analytics; from the CRM to Google Analytics)
- Build self-serve, on-demand dashboards to show web or advertising performance
- Proactively keep accounts up-to-date with industry trends and Google releases
- Communicating with client web/product/developer teams to make backend structured data available for collection
- Develop Server-side data collection architecture plans
- Supporting the advertising teams with conversion tracking to enable advertising optimization/automation
- Supporting the agency go-to-market strategy with inhouse data collection, analytics & reporting projects
What we are looking for:
- Experience or education in Information Systems/Business/Consulting
- At least two years of hands-on experience with Google Analytics, Firebase, Google Tag Manager and other data collection & analytics tools.
- Fundamentals of tracking and tagging for marketing measurement
- Understanding of data structures
- Understanding of marketing automation and CRM platforms
- Advanced skills for organizing and conducting professional business communication via email, phone and in person
- Acceptable presentation & communication skills
- Logical thinker with attention to detail
- Outstanding English (written and spoken)
- Self-starter who can own a project from inception to completion
- Excellent organisational skills with high attention to to detail
- Ability to distill complex problems into easily understood, actionable recommendations
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn and grow
Perks & Benefits:
- Flexible work hours
- Open remote office
- Unlimited days off (yes, that is correct)
- Custom training & development program
- Opportunity for attending local/international events
- All the perks & benefits of being based at the heart of CampusX
- Personal training budget
- Private healthcare
- Latest tech & gadgets – M1 MacBook Pro, Logitech MX peripherals and more
- Monthly remuneration : 2000 BGN – 4500 BGN (based on experience and seniority)
Apply now and grow with us
"*" indicates required fields