Join The Best Demand Marketing Agency In The Region
Search Engine Optimization Specialist
Organic Growth Specialist (SEO) responsibilities focus on using creativity, best-in-class tool stack, and web best practices to fully support the goals of our clients for maximum organic growth.
Role: SEO (Marketing & PR)
Within our team, you will find sports enthusiasts, paragliding pilots, foodies, filmmakers, space fans, nature lovers, and musicians. We are multidimensional people and appreciate all passion for life. Based at CampusX and the heart of the local tech scene, we share the fun, lively, and dynamic environment that welcomes all dreamers.
Development & Growth
We will build a custom onboarding and development plan for you. The objective of the plan is to provide a growth layout based on tailored learning materials, certification milestones, and frequent 1:1 feedback loop sessions.
The plan includes:
- Professional milestones expected for your role
- List of all digital marketing certifications you need to obtain and a timeline to do it
- Monthly one-on-ones with feedback on both ends for the onboarding progress
You will have a personal guide, a member of the team, who will be available to you at all times to answer all questions you might have and help you succeed in this role
- Owning and driving the organic presence of a handful of clients, researching far beyond the SEO landscape to understand their specific visibility challenges, and executing strategies designed to accelerate their organic growth.
- Acting as the client’s main POC, and focusing heavily on building relationships and trust with them by demonstrating outstanding professionalism and support for achieving their goals.
- Ability to recognize common technical issues and explain their solutions coherently in plain speech, ensuring that clients and teammates understand the recommendations.
- Independently develop content strategies using a variety of data sources including keyword research, content performance insights, and client data.
- Work directly with a range of client-side and independent content and technical teams to support implementation and QA processes designed to maximize the impact of our work
- Manage the execution of your clients’ content strategies and content campaigns by providing clear prioritization and direction and taking responsibility for the quality, performance, and adherence to deadlines and scope.
- Measure and report back on content performance and use insights to continually iterate and improve existing strategies.
- Proactively advise on opportunities and challenges, and ensure clients are getting the best possible value from us, in line with their business objectives.
- Making data and results digestible and sharing progress as it relates to your client’s goals on a monthly and quarterly basis using various analytics platforms like Semrush, Google Analytics, and Google Data Studio
- 2+ years of work experience as an SEO or Content marketing specialist in a client-facing environment
- Advanced user of all Google products but especially – Google Analytics, Search Console, Tag Manager, and Data Studio/Looker
- Advanced user of digital marketing platforms such as Semrush, Ahrefs, ContentKing, etc
- Knowledge of popular Content Management Systems, like WordPress, WIX, etc
- Experience in project management is a significant plus
- Solid writing and presentation skills in both written and verbal English are a mandatory requirement
- Flexible Work Hours: We encourage you to use flexible working hours that will help you keep both you and your clients happy.
- Remote Office: Fancy working from the beach, the mountains or just from home? No problem. We love doing that too! We just expect that we spend some time together in the first 3-6 months in order to facilitate excellence in your onboarding.
- Unlimited Days Off: This is not a joke. Your health and wellbeing is important to us. Take care of yourself, have fun, and then return ready for big challenges!
- Custom Onboarding Plan: From day 1 you will be welcomed with a tailored onboarding plan, that aims to fast track you during that period. We will make sure you get full on-the-job training, all needed certifications, and your very personal guide who will help you grow as a professional.
- Perks & Benefits of CampusX: CampusX is fast growing co-sharing ecosystem that offers perks such as personal assistants. The list of services keep expanding so there will be more added over time.
- Free Specialty Coffee: We make sure the office is equipped with a wide range of specialty coffees. Few of the preferred coffee bakeries are The Barn (DE), Dabov, Family Coffee Roasters, Chucky’s. We also host specialty coffee experience events with professional baristas visiting our office.
Apply now and grow with us
Paid Growth Consultant Form
"*" indicates required fields