Join The Best Demand Marketing Agency In The Region
Technical Web Analyst (Junior/Mid/Senior)
Our Data & Analytics team is expanding and is looking for two technically-minded individuals to continue our growth in the space. These are key positions within the team and are a great opportunity to grow and shape the role around the right candidate’s interests and skills and play a foundational role within the team’s growth.
We are looking for a wide range of experiences – junior/mid/senior.
Role: TECHNICAL WEB ANALYST
Within our team, you will find sports enthusiasts, paragliding pilots, foodies, filmmakers, space fans, nature lovers, and musicians. We are multidimensional people and appreciate all passion for life. Based at CampusX and the heart of the local tech scene, we share the fun, lively, and dynamic environment that welcomes all dreamers.
Development & Growth
You would have a custom onboarding and development plan built especially for you. The objective of the plan is to provide a growth layout based on tailored learning materials, certification milestones, and frequent 1:1 feedback loop sessions, including:
- Professional development track with clear expectations for your role
- List of all certifications you need to obtain and a timeline to do it
- Training, workshops, and one-on-ones with a trainer that will fast-track your development
- Monthly one-on-ones with feedback on both ends for the onboarding progress
You will work directly with the data & analytics lead, who will be available to you to answer all questions you might have and help you succeed in this role.
- Support the implementation of data collection solutions for growing startups (Tools: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Segment.com, Facebook Pixel, Google Ads and more).
- Build and maintain Google Analytics accounts
- Develop website tagging solutions using Tag Management Systems. Build standard and custom tags and triggers for dynamic data collection to multiple data destinations.
- Support agency advertising and SEO teams with tracking, troubleshooting and reports
- Build client-facing and internal reporting dashboards
- Own client communication on an ongoing basis (both in-person and online), related to all undergoing Analytics projects. The communication will be in both Bulgarian or/and English.
- Stay ahead of industry trends and proactively initiate Data & Analytics projects that go beyond standard strategies and implementations
(Mid/Senior) – in addition to the above, we expect experienced candidates to:
- Consult clients on how to best utilise their MarTech stacks
- Design data collection architectures based on clients business and technical requirements
- Work with clients to define their measurement strategies and drive data maturity and activation
- Liaise with client developer teams to implement on-site data layers based on written documentation
- Come up with advanced client use cases of Google Analytics data
- Own client account growth by proactively suggesting improvements
- Opportunity to mentor junior colleagues
- Work autonomously and as a team, with time management as a critical attribute
- Building new and auditing existing Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager client accounts and configurations
- Migrating Universal Analytics (GA3) configurations to GA4
- Building tracking infrastructures that collect custom events across multiple platforms – app, web, server, CRM and more.
- Building self-serve, on-demand dashboards to show web or advertising performance
- Supporting the agency go-to-market strategy with inhouse data collection, analytics & reporting projects
What we are looking for
- Strong passion and interest for technology, digital marketing, and emerging web trends
- For Mid/Senior candidates, at least two years of hands-on experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and other data collection & analytics tools.
- Experience or education in Information Systems/Business/Consulting
- Fundamentals of tracking and tagging for marketing measurement
- Understanding of data structures
- Advanced skills for organizing and conducting professional business communication via email, phone and in person
- Acceptable presentation & communication skills
- Logical thinker with attention to detail
- Outstanding English (written and spoken)
The following would be advantageous but NOT essential:
- Experience with GA4 and/or Firebase
- Experience with BigQuery (and SQL)
- Understanding of marketing automation and CRM platforms
- Self-starter who can own a project from inception to completion
- Excellent organisational skills with high attention to to detail
- Ability to distill complex problems into easily understood, actionable recommendations
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn and grow
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible work hours
- Open remote office
- Unlimited days off (yes, that is correct)
- Custom training & development program
- Opportunity for attending local/international events
- All the perks & benefits of being based at the heart of CampusX
- Personal training budget
- Private healthcare
- Latest tech & gadgets – M1 MacBook Pro, Logitech MX peripherals and more
- Monthly remuneration : 2000 BGN – 4500 BGN (based on experience and seniority)
Apply now and grow with us
Technical Web Analyst Form
"*" indicates required fields