We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist with 2-3 years of experience in performance advertising to join our team. This is a mid level position responsible for developing and executing digital marketing strategies tailored to large agency clients.
- Passion for Digital: Strong passion and knowledge for technology, digital marketing, and emerging communications.
- Hands-on Digital Experience: 2-3 years of practical experience working with Digital Advertising platforms (Google, Facebook, LinkedIn) and Google Analytics.
- Understanding Marketing Automation and CRM platforms also helps.
- Experience in managing client & partner relationships.
- Global Approach: Outstanding English verbal and written skills
- Professional Attitude: Basic skills for organizing and conducting professional business communication via email, phone and in person.
- Proactive approach & attitude: Being proactive in day-to-day work is a requirement and part of the team culture.
- Excellent Communication Skills: Communicating with clients, team members and partners is part of the ongoing work. This includes solid presentation skills.
- Develop and execute Digital Marketing projects: Work with large agency clients to define business goals and support those goals with digital projects.
- Client communication on an ongoing basis: (both in-person and online), related to all undergoing Digital Marketing projects. The communication will be in both Bulgarian or/and English.
- Stay ahead of industry trends: Proactively initiate Digital Marketing projects that go beyond standard strategies and implementations.
- Manage external company partnerships with vendor partners (Google, Facebook and Clearbit). This includes keeping up to date with the latest releases, collecting best practices, building case studies and collaborating directly on tactical & strategic opportunities.
- Stay ahead of industry trends and proactively initiate Digital Marketing projects that go beyond standard strategies and implementations.
- Flexible Work Hours: We encourage you to use flexible working hours that will help you keeping both you and your clients happy.
- Remote Office: Fancy working from the beach, the mountains or just from home? No problem. We love doing that too! We just expect that we spend some time together in the first 3-6 months in order to facilitate excellence in your onboarding.
- Unlimited Days Off: This is not a joke. Your health and wellbeing is important to us. Take care of yourself, have fun, and then return ready for big challenges!
- Custom Onboarding Plan: From day 1 you will be welcomed with a tailored onboarding plan, that aims to fast track you during that period. We will make sure you get full on-the-job training, all needed certifications, and your very personal guide who will help you grow as a professional.
- Perks & Benefits of CampusX: CampusX is fast growing co-sharing ecosystem that offers perks such as personal assistants. The list of services keep expanding so there will be more added over time.
- Free Specialty Coffee: We make sure the office is equipped with a wide range of specialty coffees. Few of the preferred coffee bakeries are The Barn (DE), Dabov, Family Coffee Roasters, Chucky’s. We also host specialty coffee experience events with professional baristas visiting our office.
Apply now and grow with us
Paid Growth Consultant Form
"*" indicates required fields